Racks & Commercial Equipment
Tommy Gates, Hydrolic Dumpers, Racks, Cargo Management, Ramps, Fuel and Transfer Tanks, Toolboxes, etc.
From WEATHERGUARD, MASTERACK, Rack-it, YAKIMA, AluRack, Thule, Track Rack and more!
Original Series liftgates fit compact, mid and full-size pickup trucks.
Lifting Capacity – 500, 1000 and 1300 lbs
G2 Dual Drive
Designed to fit many different sizes of flatbed, stake and van Bodies, the Rail Gate Series gives an operator the choice of many platform sizes and options that make heavy-duty loading and unloading easier.
Original Series liftgates fit most of today’s popular models of service or utility truck bodies.
Lifting Capacity – 1000, 1300 and 1600 lbs
G2 Dual Drive
The G2 is a heavy-duty dual cylinder design liftgate which fits most service and utility body applications.
Lifting Capacity – 1300 and 1600 lbs
G2 Dual Drive
Original Series liftgates fit most cargo vans and Sprinters.
Lifting Capacity – 1000 lbs
Model 650 mounts completely inside the van and can be stored close either to allow easy access into the van or to maximize
Lifting Capacity – 650 lbs
For applications that require both a dump-through tail gate and a liftgate, the Lift N Dump liftgate models offer the opportunity to have both in one package.
Many platform sizes and materials available for most trucks.Lifting Capacity – 1000, 1300 and 1600 lbs
Lifting Capacity- 1600lbs
Rack-it Truck Racks
Flat Beds or Utility Beds
- Racks to fit almost any truck.
- Priced to fit your budget.
- Built to last a life time, and look good too!
- Rack-it’s are one piece welded heavy duty racks available in black steel, or mill finish aluminum.
Call with your custom applications:
AluRack – Your professional roof solution
Alurack™ is the roof rack of choice for every type of van. The patented basic model is easily mounted to existing mounting points on the roof and may be expanded with a wide variety of accessories.
- Feet Stay Safely on the Ground
- Improve Productivity
- Maintain Vehicle Warranty and resale value with no hole to Drill
- Lighter Rack = More Cargo
Light, Strong And Resilient
Light, Strong And Resilient
Thule Roof Racks and Boxes
Great for camping!
Thule Roof Boxes have smooth aerodynamic design for minimal wind resistance. Universal mounting design – attaches to all types of aftermarket and factory installed roof racks. Mounts quickly with time-saving new Variable Quick Mount system. No need to adjust load bars when mounting the box. Easy, single-side opening and closing. Rugged construction with impact resistant ABS material.
Thule racks are easy to use, safe, and solidly built and they add functionality and comfort to your vehicle.
- TracRac has a 1000 lbs. load capacity.
- Overhead racks slide on full length tracks.
- Baserails mount in stake pockets and reinforce truck siderails.
- T-Rac has up to 800 lbs. capacity.
- Damage free compression mounts.
- Install or remove in minutes.
VersaRack™ by Masterack®:
- VersaRack™ by Masterack®, now distributed by Bestop®
- Lightweight, aluminum construction that will never rust
- Features Kevlar-reinforced composite corners
- 800 lb. payload capacity
- Optional Pocket Loks allow no drill application with many models
- Adjustable corners allow VersaRack to fit any pickup bed
Hauler Pickup Truck Racks
Heavy Duty Aluminum “Hauler II” Truck Racks
are 4 part numbers for these pickup truck racks for all Mid/Mini pickup trucks with 6′-8′ beds. There is a new look to these pickup truck racks as the front side rails taper down. The pickup truck rack capacity is 1200 lbs. No need for extended cab braces like the “Hauler” heavy duty pickup truck racks use for extended cabs. The legs adjust along the cross bar giving it a universal fit. (These pickup truck racks also available for the wrap around camper shell -1000 lbs. cap rack capacity)
TRUCK RACKS – FULL SIZE TRUCKS PART NUMBERS
- SPBKIT-1 Chevy/GMC ‘02-’10 require free mount kit
TRUCK RACKS – MID/MINI SIZE TRUCKS PART NUMBERS
Heavy Duty Aluminum “Hauler” Truck Racks
Removable Truck Side Ladder Racks
This pickup truck rack will not fit Nissan Frontier Crew Cabs or any pickup truck with a box less than 6 feet long.
Service Body / Utility Body Aluminum “Hauler” Racks
Yakima Cargo Management
The Bedslide is what every pickup bed needs. It comes fully assembled, it’s rugged, very affordable, and includes a 5 year limited warranty! There are currently two models available: the SR10 DuraDeck and the CGPRO DuraDeck.
The DuraDeck gives you the following:
- 7 ply marine grade plywood with rubberized skid-proof deck
- 1200lbs capacity (evenly distributed)
- 33” wide handle with one-handed latching mechanism
- 4” Aluminum Perimeter side rails to keep your payload secure
- 3 locking positions
- Easy to install. Remove in minutes once installed
With the standard method of installation, removal of the entire unit takes two people less than a minute! The standard Bedslide sits up 4” from the top of the deck to the floor of the truck so it hardly takes any room.. The XL version for the Avalanche and Escalade EXT is 2 ½” at the midgate and 3 ½” at the tailgate. It tapers to clear the tailgate as it does not lay flat.
UWS is designed to transport non-potable water and diesel fuel needed for many uses of contractor, agriculture, government, and other commercial applications. A commercial grade vented cap is standard as are stout mounting flanges.
Rectangle, “L-Shaped”, and Combo tanks are all made with 125 H.D. aluminum alloy. Made to not rust-ever!! and Job-tough enough to last many years.
Low Profile Box
(Tip: Powder coating is an excellent base coat for painting your accessories to match the color of your truck)
Single Lid Truckbox
UWS Blue Series Topsider Box
Southern Dog Box Double-Door
WEATHER GUARD ®
The most rugged underbed boxes available, WEATHER GUARD® Aluminum and Steel Underbed Boxes are designed to withstand rugged daily use. Tools remain accessible when needed and safe and secure from weather and theft. Our underbed truck boxes are a great solution for the secure storage of additional tools and equipment on heavy-duty trucks. Mounts above or below truck bed to provide additional easy-access storage.
Model 525-3-01 Mini Steel Underbed Box
Dimensions: H: 14 1/8 W: 12 3/8 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 45
Cubic feet: 2.3
- Stainless Steel D-Handle
- Aluminum Door and Hinge
- Three Point Latching System
- 14 gauge steel picture Frame Body Design
- Available in White Armor-Tuf Finish or Black Armor-Tuf Finish (525-5-01)
Designed to carry more tools by freeing up the storage space in a cargo bed, WEATHER GUARD® Hi-Side Boxes come in both aluminum and steel with extensive reinforced design. Hi-Side Boxes mount on the side rails
of a pickup and come in a variety sizes and styles to suit both your needs and your trade, and are manufactured with these standard features:
- Designed with extensive reinforcing throughout
- Exclusive inner arc-weld construction on all seams for maximum strength and durability
- Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings, which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing-down position
WEATHER GUARD® Lo-Side and Super-Lo Side Boxes are the preferred solution to efficient storage for contracting professionals and service vehicles. Our Lo-Side Truck Boxes provide easy access to hand-held saws, power drills, tool belts, hammers and other tools while keeping the bed of your truck clear for larger items. Lo-Side Boxes can be used separately or in combination with Cross Boxes or Saddle Boxes and come in different sizes and styles to match your truck and your trade. All WEATHER GUARD Truck Boxes mount for a low profile over the side rails of your pickup and are made of heavy-gauge steel or aluminum and built to last:
- EXTREME PROTECTION® Lock — protects against break-ins and has tamper-resistant retracting lock
- 90° cover opening for easy access
- Crimp-free/drill-free install mounting brackets