Train Horns, Bedliners, Bed Rails, Tailgate Caps
Kleinn Train Horns
- Our loudest horn!
- 154 db output – Sound clip
- Three chrome plated spun copper trumpets
- Detachable trumpets
- Authentic train horn sound
- 17 1/2″, 14 1/2″ and 11 1/2″ trumpets lengths
200 Series Train Horns
500 Series Train Horns
- Three trumpet train horn
- 16″, 14″ and 11″ trumpets
- Available with copper (501) or ABS (500) trumpets
- Available with 1/2″ valve and air line upgrade (502)
- Reversible trumpets
- Deep, loud train horn sound
- 151.7 – 153.9 db output
Direct Drive Conversion Kit
- Tank-less air system
- Easy to install
- Compatible with Kleinn Compact Horns
Vortex Series High Performance Air Valves
- Working pressures as high as 350 PSI
- Large orifices for increased air flow
- Great with air suspension or air horns
Individual Air System Components
- Replacement components for our “sealed” systems
- Add on to existing air systems
The Kleinn Model 630
The Next Generation of Spray on Linings
BedRug Bed Liners
Everybody loves their BedRug! The BedRug looks like carpet and feels like carpet, but it is all RUGGED PLASTIC! Just like drop-in liners or spray-in liners, the BedRug is Plastic. That’s why it is completely unaffected by water, dirt, grease, oil, acids, bleach or solvents. BedRug does it all. And, with more style than any other plastic bedliner. Everybody loves their BEDRUG!
- Custom molded non-scratch foam bottom exactly fits and fills in the ribs of your truck bed for a smooth “knee” friendly surface.
- Luxurious carpet-like plastic fiber surface, closed-cell foam bottom will not absorb liquids.
- Great sleep surface for camping.
- Super easy Cleanup! Simply vacuum, sweep, spray with a water hose, or use a pressure washer.
- Firm, slide resistant surface for cargo.
- Easy Installation, fits like a glove.
Rugged Liner Bed Liners
Guaranteed Truckbed Protection
- Rugged Liner bedliners are custom contoured to give your truck a great factory-fit appearance. They’re tough and durable to keep your truck looking new year after year.
- Available in over-rail and under-rail styles, Rugged Liner bedliners are custom designed to fit the contours of practically every make and model of domestic and import pickup.
- Installation is quick and easy, and our new trigger-lock fastening clips, for over-rail liners, (patent pending) are designed with a built in release for quick removal if necessary.
- Contoured side-walls provide even distribution and minimize material expansion in all weather conditions.
- Extra-wide rails (over-rail models) offer extra protection for side loading.
- Every Rugged Liner bedliner comes complete with a full-piece tailgate protector for complete protection. Most install with no drilling by using manufacturer pre-fabricated attachment points.
- Add it all up and you’ve got guaranteed truckbed protection that makes you look good.
Bed Rails and Tailgate Caps
The sensible alternative to chrome and steel bed rails.
- Diamond Plate Textured surface with OE finish sides; 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® material
- Protects the vehicle’s bed edges from from dings, nicks and scratches
- Available with and without stake hole pockets
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- CAD engineered for a perfect fit
- Easy installation with high-bond adhesive
- Topper compatible
Diamond Plate Aluminum bed rails
good (and legal) while withstanding off-road abuse. For more than 25 years, Bushwacker has built a reputation for excellence with flares and after-market accessories that set the standard of quality, on and off the road. The good looks and durability of Bushwacker fender flares are showing up wherever you see trucks, sport utility vehicles, Jeeps®, and vans – from off-road adventures to a spin around town. They’re designed and manufactured to stand up to the toughest driving conditions and retain their beauty, year after year. Every Bushwacker flare is constructed from Dura*Flex our own exclusive, high impact thermoplastic. Dura*Flex offers flexibility and strength to help retain the flares original shape even in the most extreme weather and road conditions. So wherever you’re headed, from a shopping trip in the city to a fishing trip in the mountains, you’ll travel in style with Bushwacker flares. We’ve got a flare for every style.
Interior and Exterior
Is a vehicle really complete without an array of bells and whistles for your beautiful interior?
Items we carry and install
- Seat Covers
- Weathertech and Husky Floor Liners
- Eclipse Sunshades
Window Visors, Guards, and Fender Flares from Bushwacker, EGR
From the Toppertown, Inc. showroom:
Ventilation made easy, rain or shine, while parked or in motion!
Rain or shine, while parked or in motion, you get the best of both worlds with WeatherFlectorsTM! While parked, you can leave the windows open an inch or two to keep the interior cool. While driving with the windows open, you can take advantage of the fresh outside air while minimizing the amount of wind and noise entering your vehicle. On rainy days, you can partially open your window without getting soaked, allowing an added bit of ventilation to remove stale or smoky air. And with the WeatherTech® WeatherFlectors being TUV approved, it is clearly your finest choice.
EGR Window Visors
- Protects from rain, dust and wind
- Lets the fresh air in and the stale air out
- Easy to install and made from tough material
- Available for 4×4 and passenger vehicles
- Finishes include 3D carbon fibre look and light smoke
- Large range of applications
- Designed to suit each vehicle
EGR Aero Wrap Guards
- Aerodynamically designed to deflect stones and bugs over the vehicle’s windshield
- Custom molded from tough and durable materials
- Finishes include 3D Carbon Fibre “look”, clear or dark smoke
- NO DRILL installation
- Easy to clean
- A perfect fit contoured to each vehicle
AeroSkin Bug Shield by Auto Ventshade
New Style Hood Protection
Available in Smoke or Chrome Finish
Precisely engineered for a custom fit, the AeroSkin Hood Shield is more than leading edge protection for your hood, it’s a statement in styling.
Using 3M automotive grade tape, the AeroSkin Hood Protector will hold it’s own; no drilling, no hardware makes installation a breeze.
Available in tough acrylic smoke or classic chrome finishes, the AeroSkin is the perfect finishing touch for any vehicle. Features low-profile, aerodynamic, leading edge hood
- Flush Hood Mounting Designed to fit New Truck Designs
- Bug Shields Protect Your Truck against Rocks, Chips and Bugs that can Cause Damage
- Quick, Easy Installation using Automotive Grade 3M Tape
- Custom-Fitted for Your Specific Vehicle
- Adds Style and Complements the Appearance of the Original Grille
- Original Airflow Design is Maintained giving you Better Gas Mileage than Traditional Off-The-Hood Bug Shields
- Available in Chrome or Smoke