You want a clean car? Make sure you use the right product!
303 Aerospace Protectant
NO PETROCHEMICALS OR SILICONES!
THIS WATER-BASED PROTECTANT DOES IT ALL!
303 Protectant protects any color plastic, rubber, vinyl, fiberglass or sailcloth from the damaging effects of ultraviolet rays. 303 Protectant works great on boats, penetrating the colored gelcoat to restore a like-new finish. Protects new finishes from oxidation caused by UVS exposure. Excellent on RV’s, convertible and vinyl tops, rubber bumpers, dashboards and woven polyester.
Surfaces treated with 303 protectant repel dirt, dust, oils, and all oil based stains! Safe for rubber, plastic, clear and solid color vinyl, glass and paint.
CLEAR VINYL requires special care. Lacking the topcoat of regular vinyl, clear vinyl is more sensitive to UV light, scratching and “outgassing” of the plasticizers which lead to hazing, fogging, yellowing and embrittlement.
Simple Cleaning To avoid scratching, always rinse with water before washing. Wash with soap and water using a soft mitt. rinse with water and allow to dry.
Protecting Treat both sides of clear vinyl with 303 Aerospace Protectant. Spray on, wipe completely dry. Use only clean, absorbent, non-abrasive, cotton cloths.
303 Aerospace Protectant is the most manufacturer-recommended protectant, by name brand manufacturers of vinyl convertible tops, clear vinyl, tonneau covers, car bras, vinyl RV awnings and spa covers.
- °303 is the only effective UV screening treatment for vinyl.
- °303 leaves an optically enhanced finish for clearer vision.
- °303 repels smudges, dirt & dust, stays cleaner longer, cleans up easier.
- °303 helps protect against scratching.
- °303 minimizes plasticizer evaporation.
STEP-1 Aluminum Deoxidizer
It is the easiest and safest way to prep the metal before polishing. It really takes the elbow grease out of polishing! Can be used with most cream type polishes. It really works great!
After saturating a palm size terry cloth towel with STEP-1, you simply wipe on surface. Then apply our PURPLE METAL POLISH over the entire treated area and buff off to an incredible shine!
If your aluminum has a milky look to it even after being polished: by using our ALUMINUM DEOXIDIZER before polishing on a high polished surface, you will achieve a CRYSTAL CLEAR SHINE.
Purple Metal Polish
Specially formulated for EASABILITY, DURABILITY and a SUPER HIGH QUALITY SHINE. It is a SUPER QUICK and EASY maintenance product. Purple Metal Polish contains a superior abrasive along with Hi-tech cleaners and sealers to SAFELY CLEAN, SHINE and PROTECT all metal surfaces WITHOUT SCRATCHING!
This product can be applied on hot or cold metal. Also Excellent for removing light scratches on plexiglass, bug screens and plastic lens covers.
When using this product on metal, DON’T use it like you would an average metal polish. This is completely different. See just how little rubbing it really does take to achieve a shine. Once applied, fold a clean terry cloth towel and (DON’T RUB!) buff off, wet or dry, to a brilliant CLOUD FREE SHINE! IT’S TOO EASY!
Diamondite® Bug Blocker!
– Jon Paul delaHoussaye, Little Rock, AR
We believe NanoWax is the best performing high gloss wax formula on the market today. It’s an easier way to protect your car with a long lasting wax and high gloss shine.
- Easy to remove, no white residue
- Conceals minor scratches and swirl marks
- Comes in a convenient pump bottle for control and ease-of-use
- Smoother coating minimizes smearing after polishing
- 1. Shake well before using.
- 2. Using the enclosed applicator, dispense a small amount of wax (one pump or about the size of a quarter).
- 3. Apply wax to one section at a time using a back-and forth movement and distribute evenly across the surface. Reapply as necessary.
- 4. Allow the wax to haze. Then use a clean towel to remove.
- 5. We recommend a clean Microfiber Towel folded in quarters to remove the wax (enclosed in this package). A folded towel visually shows which sections of the towel have been used. Rotate often to maximize wax-removal efficiency and help prevent scratches. Continue this method until the entire vehicle has been waxed.
Note: We recommend waxing in a shaded area. This helps keep the surface of the car cool, saving you time and effort.
Q. What is Nano technology?
A. Nano technology is a remarkable process that works at the molecular level to provide revolutionary benefits. Currently used in such cutting-edge industries as healthcare and electronics (and now car care), Nano technology involves working with particles as small as one-billionth of a meter (1/75,000th of a human hair, also known as a nanometer).
Q. How has Eagle One applied Nano technology to its new NanoWax?
A. Current wax products utilize particles that are too large to effectively fill and remove many hairline scratches, thus causing swirl marks to appear on the paint surface leaving a surface that reflects light unevenly.
By using Nano technology, Eagle One has developed a wax that conceals swirl marks and hairline scratches. The result is a deep glossy shine (see photo for comparison). The polishing agent particles used in this formula are nano-sized and are much more efficient at filling and sealing scratches, creating a more even surface for the microemulsion Carnauba wax. This provides a smoother, more consistent coating, allowing light to reflect more evenly off the paint surface. This smoother coating also minimizes smearing after you’ve applied the wax and allows for easy removal. And because nano particles are so tiny, NanoWax eliminates the white powder residue that other waxes leave behind.
Turtle Wax® Bug & Tar Remover
restores a deep gloss shine.
- The gel formula clings to vertical surfaces, thus allowing it to
penetrate for better cleaning performance.
- Not only will it clean, this product also leaves a shiny protective
wax barrier that helps prevent future bugs and grime from sticking to