Performance & Suspension
Roadmaster Active Suspension kits are designed to vastly improve road handling and load carrying ability, with or without a load, when fitted to pickups, vans and sports utilities, with rear leaf springs. Refer to our application guide for the correct kit for your vehicles.
When fitted, never load the vehicle beyond the manufacturers’ maximum GVWR.
Air Lift® Auxiliary Air Helper Springs
Airlift Kit 1000 Coil (60000 & 80000 Series)
- Air adjustable air lift springs fit open coil springs on all vehicles, front or rear
- Up to 1000 lbs. of load leveling capability *
- The #1 choice for passenger car heavy load assist
- Excellent front end support for snow plows, winches, etc.
- Replaces front OEM air springs on P30/3500 chassis
Airlift Kit RC (59000 Series)
- Applications for air springs to be added to front and rear leaf spring suspensions
- Up to 2500 lbs. Of load leveling capability*
- Designed for full-size and mini pickups and vans (2WD/4WD)
- Economical choice for upgrading today’s softer OEM suspensions
- Excellent choice for variable loads or towing support